1. Let's Stay Home Mug by Urban Earth Co., $18 - Maybe your idea of the perfect date night isn't about going out, but rather staying in and watching a good movie! This mug is great for those cozy nights with a nice cup of tea!
2. Geometric Quartz Crystal Necklace by Black Crystals, $34 - Minimal while still having a earthy side to it, this necklace is a lovely everyday piece for your special someone wear.
3. Nightshade Candle by P.F. Candle Co., $18 - This unisex candle features notes of black peppercorn and bergamot with hints of moss and lavender.
4. Wildflower Seed Bomb Kit by Renaissance Botanical, $24 - With spring time just around the corner, these flower seed bombs make a excellent gift for anyone with a green thumb.
5. Marble Notebook by CalliCrafty, $12 - A pretty notebook that's perfect for those looking to get organized, or simply just love to doodle in their spare time!
6. Minimalist Bar Circle Earrings by Black Crystals, $28 - These modern beauties look great when dressed up or down. With gold-plated surgical steel ear wires, these are awesome for anyone with sensitive ears.
7. Himalayan Salt Lamp from Amazon, $30 - Providing a relaxing ambiance and beautiful glow, salt lamps are well liked by just about everyone!
8. Mini Geometric Planters Set by Happy Planters, $30 - For all of those who can't resist adorable "mini" things but also enjoy having some greenery around the house.
9. Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Mix by Krista's Baking Co., $13 - Yum! This delicious cookie mix would make for a fun and romantic date night in at home.
10. Better Halves Enamel Pin by Stay Home Club, $12 - How cute is this interlocking enamel pin set? This would be a wonderful little gift for your bestie, or significant other while note breaking the bank.