1. Mounted Staghorn Fern from Hirts Gardens, $20 - This plant has been very popular this year and for good reason, it's beautiful when hung on a wall and adds a pop of greenery! Great for plant lovers.
2. Dashes & Moons Tea Towel from Jenny Pennywood, $24 - Abstract and with simple colors, this towel would look super cute in anyone's kitchen.
3. Modern Circle Necklace from Black Crystals, $28 - A brass necklace perfect for dressing up or down!
4. Sun Stripes Mug from Clay Factor Ceramics $43 - Who doesn't love a nice mug to drink hot chocolate from in the winter?
5. Marimo Ball Terrarium from Bliss Gardens Boutique $16 - This little terrarium will not only make a great conversation piece, but it's also extremely easy to care for.
6. Wiggles Black Basket from Fazeek Design $58 - While a basket may seem like an odd gift, it really does have countless uses, plant holder, storing blankets, etc, and makes for a nice decoration.
7. Moon Calendar from Sun Pizza Moon $25 - This handmade lunar calendar makes for a very interesting gift and once the year is over, the linen can be re-used!
8. Rectangle Circle Earrings from Black Crystals $26 - While minimal, these earrings still make quite the statement on and add quite a bit of character to any outfit.
9. Sun + Glory Candle from Moorea Seal $22 - Red cedar-scented, this candle will be wonderful for the holidays and entertaining.
10. Emerald Crystal Soap from Rock Hound Soap $6 - At first glance, it's hard to believe this magical handmade candle is not a real quartz crystal! Get this for any of your mineral loving friends.