FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is Black Crystals based out of?
- Portland, Oregon, U.S.
Do you accept orders outside of the United States?
- Yes, international orders are gladly accepted!
What types of payment do you accept?
- Paypal, Stripe, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover and Apple Pay are all accepted.
- I also gladly accept Square Cash and Venmo. (For these separate payment types, please contact me or email me at Hello@BlackCrystalsJewelry.com).
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Orders usually take around 1-3 business days to be created. Once your jewelry is made, please allow 1-5 business days for your package to arrive through USPS First Class Mail (I also offer USPS Priority Mail if you need your order fast).
- For international orders outside of the U.S., shipping can take around 2-4 weeks (sometimes longer depending on the time of year). Please keep this in mind when ordering.
Can I get a custom piece of jewelry made?
- Yes, custom orders are always welcome! Please note that pricing will vary based on materials needed, as will shipping times since all custom pieces are made-to-order. Custom orders are non-refundable (unless damaged upon arrival). Head over to my contact page if you'd like to discuss any custom design ideas or email me at: Hello@BlackCrystalsJewelry.com
Where can I buy Black Crystals jewelry in person?
- Black Crystals jewelry can be found in many awesome retail stores! To find a local shop near you, please visit my retailers page here.
I live in the Portland, Oregon area, am I able to pick-up my order in person directly from you?
- Sorry, at this time Black Crystals jewelry is not available for pick-up. However, please feel free to check my retailers page for local Portland shops carrying my jewelry.
I recently saw a Black Crystals jewelry piece that I wanted to buy, but now it's no longer in stock. Will you be re-stocking it soon?
- Most sold out pieces are usually re-stocked within 1-2 weeks. If you've seen an older design no longer listed in my shop, but would like it re-made, I can usually re-create that piece for you. Simply contact me here and we can discuss the design you'd like. (In some cases, certain jewelry items may have been discontinued & can no longer be made.)
What type of metal is used in your jewelry?
- A majority of my pieces are created with raw brass, stainless steel and sterling silver. Each individual jewelry piece's metal type will be listed in my shop.
I have sensitive ears, do you offer any hypoallergenic earring options?
- Yes! All of my earrings are nickel-free and I offer many stainless steel options that are very comfortable for those with sensitive ears.
Where can I read reviews about your jewelry before purchasing?
- Feel free to browse my customer reviews over on my Etsy page, right here.